While life insurance is rarely a fun topic of discussion, it’s one that should be had every year to ensure that you and your loved ones are properly covered. Just as the cell phone you have today provides improved benefits and capabilities compared to the one you had two years ago; the same applies to life insurance.
As interest rates and underwriting capabilities change, insurance companies can provide more benefits – and in some cases – provide consumers with the same amount of coverage for less money. If you or a loved one haven’t reviewed your current policies or coverage within the past two years, we encourage you to contact our office for a complimentary policy review. The process is simple and there’s no obligation to become a client or purchase a new policy.
Our complimentary review process includes:
- Review of your current objectives and needs
- A summary of your existing in-force policy(s)
- An explanation of your current policy, including: ownership, beneficiaries, and payment modes
- Assessment of your current medical underwriting
- An evaluation of interest rate changes and insurance cost changes
- Review the financial stability of the insurance company(s)
Call our office at NUMBER today for your complimentary policy review!